Marina's Space

Saturday, July 22, 2006

They're sitting on my couch...

Hey guys,

Again I am getting used to the technical world. Hello to all those (how presumptuous) people reading this and being very proud of me. You must know me well. At the moment my fingers are recovering from all the suds in the kitchen sink...we just celebrated Christmas in July Olinda style. This means of course it was a real Christmas - freezing weather and a hot roaring fire in the background. Graeme brought the decorations, Megs brought the great food and Peter swung from a tree assembling the fairy lights. How beautiful. We ate till too full, drank yummy punch and laughed under the Christmas tree watching the sparkley lights. I won't forget tonight and all the fun. P, G and M are now sitting on my couch after teaching me how to upload, download, html, etc - but I still don't know really what I am doing.

I really need to get into a cosy bed and snooze for a whole night - any spelling mistakes please excuse and pray for a great sleep!

Talk again soon,

M.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home