Marina's Space

Sunday, July 23, 2006

I'm Most Grateful

You know it's not everyday you find a friend who cares enough to update your blog! Megs, you know I love these photos of Peter & I at Bruce's party and had a ball dressing up - plus it seems that P's hair has recovered!

I'm really tired still after a Sunday afternoon snooze on the couch as the dreary rain and hail made it's presence known on our tin roof. Reminds me of Nora Jones...The fire crackling away - a perfect time to contemplate life and art.

Which reminds me, I have almost defined my concept for Visual Art studies this semester. The imagined destination for me is the actual location of my home. As Gaston Bachelard says in 'The Poetics of Space': "Memories are motionless, and the more securely they are fixed in space, the sounder they are."

I suppose I should take a few photos of my paintings and put them on here...just so you all can see what I spend my 'free' time doing.

Next time.


M.

2 Comments:

Blogger Megan said...

I am so grateful to have you as a friend Marina and am most happy to help you update your blog, anytime.

7:18 PM  
Blogger Marina said...

Thanks for visiting guys! Hi Christina and Ruth - welcome anytime...

Hope you are both enriched with love and chocolate this evening,

Love
M

3:39 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home