Marina's Space

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Just Precious


I am trying to add photos tonight. I have tried this before and it hasn't worked. Oh well - technology has never been my thing...hang on here it is! My two beautiful boys!! My Peter & my nephew Andrew.

How fast time flies..waiting for photos to upload or is it download...who knows!

Just heard a very interesting piece of information. Aparantly Mozart composed 'Twinkle, twinkle little star' at the age of 15. Does anyone know if that is a fact - I heard it on good authority.

P.S I have heard that 'The Screwtape Letters' is just as good as 'The Taming of the Shrew'. What do you think?


Thanks,

M.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The melody of 'Twinkle Twinkle Little Star' is a French tune composed in 1761, The words are an English poem written by Jane Taylor.

The misconception that Mozart wrote the tune was due to an error in the original version of the board game 'trivial pursuit'.

Mozart, did however, write 12 varitions of his own.

Apparently I was wrong... Dan

2:49 AM  
Blogger Marina said...

Thanks Dan, I appreciate your humility and insight!

Thanks for visiting.

M.

3:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is that ... Warnie?

2:27 AM  
Blogger Marina said...

Warnie???

8:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home