Marina's Space

Sunday, July 30, 2006

The Last Day of July 2006..



I really can't believe it's the last day in July. I passed a remark to P the other day saying that we are now on the downhill slide to Christmas. I have decided to think differently now. We are always on the gracefilled journey to eternity. Jeff Lucas told me this morning to take one day at a time - never rush life - don't worry about tomorrow and trust God for the future. How much I needed to hear those words!!


I took this photo of my beautiful new daphne plant last year on the first day of Spring. It has now grown so much that it is producing flowers - oh how I waited for this! I love the scent of beautiful daphne in a garden and promised myself that I would have one in my own garden when I was older. These little moments of beauty must be treasured. I waited and didn't worry - I trusted that in time the plant would grow and produce flowers. Aren't we all waiting to become a beauty and forgetting that the inner transformation is occurring in our hearts each day.

Just my little moment of introspection. Thanks.

M.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home