Marina's Space

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Whistle While I Work

I have never really considered the impact a happy workplace has on me. But today is a great example of feeling good. Everyone around me happy, sun streaming in through the windows and happy customers. I am in a new position with greater responsibility and greater pay. Oh happy day!

I think that I shall stay here as long as they will have me while I am studying...and then when I'm teaching I will have the links to come and browse through great books every so often.

I love the people I work with - Amelia and her romantic adventure to Queensland this weekend, Tim with his amazing stories and smiley dimples, Freya and her fabulous name and the rest!!! I think this workplace has certainly had an impact on me and my faith, been a challenge to my strength of character and bodily strength as well as having changed my reading pattern!

I had better go, I am supposed to be working now!!!

Thanks for the moment.

M

2 Comments:

Blogger Megan said...

I love that you love where you work. Am very jealous of the fact that you get to see all the latest and greatest books come in!

4:17 PM  
Blogger Marina said...

For those who are interested..

Johanna Francesca Freya Rose Bennett...

How lovely and wonderful to have such a courageous name.

Marina Ann Heading (he he)

M.

12:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home