Marina's Space

Sunday, September 24, 2006

ABC's and Bugs in Wood.



Love this photo of the bugs on our wood pile outside. Makes me think of how creative God is! I really am amazed at the beauty of this world. And I have a wonderful home. From inside when I look out any window in my house I can see trees, flowers and not many buildings. We have scary days when the big gum trees bend and sway in the wind - it was very bad a few nights ago! Thought one would come crashing through the window! At other times it is majestic watching the mist and cloud lift and reveal the most beautiful colours in the trunks of the trees. WE are so blessed!

This got me thinking about how imperfect humans are by comparison. We get pimples and bad hair days, want to get rid of hair or grow more of it (Andrew!). We doubt ourselves and forget how precious we are. Look at these little beetles...how amazing and yet fragile. God put so much effort into these little creatures and yet hardly anyone would get to see them or appreciate their beauty. Then look at humanity. Really we are amazing. The ability to love, be loved in return - way more intricate a design than these beetles...Just something I have been thinking about.

So I looked back at my blogs and thought about what I have written that really matters. I suppose that this is an opportunity to talk about serious, funny and strange things. The thing that stood out the most was...BAD SPELLING!

Have you ever published a blog that you haven't proof read? Well I just did and the spelling is terrible! Sorry to all my readers who have to put up with my tired brain and typing fingers from writing lots of essays about music history, middle years literacy and social education units of work for children with special needs...

I suppose there is more to life than to worry about splleing!!! (on purpose for you who doubt! LOL!)

Thanks for forgiving me,

M.

1 Comments:

Blogger Megan said...

I am usually a spelling freak - can't stand to see spelling mistakes - especially on people's scrapbook pages, but I honestly have not noticed your mistakes. Must because I love ya so much and am more interested in what you say rather than how you spelt it. :)

5:20 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home