Marina's Space

Monday, March 26, 2007

Baby Shower!



A few weekends ago my fabulous friend Megs threw me a Baby Shower! I know I have said it before but this time I will try to put photos in for you to see. We played 'guess the baby photo' and 'ping the nappy on the baby' and we also had my friends write a little note for the baby onto a calico square which I will attempt to make into a quilt one day for our baby! I am so glad that the photo worked!

I was a bit disapointed that some of my girlfriends didn't even reply with 'sorry I can't make it' but we had heaps of others, heaps of food and lots of laughs - the best was when my mum was taking a photo of Megan and I and we both went to kiss eachother on the cheek at the same time and nearly met on the lips! How hilarious! I was crying with laughter!



We have our second last antenatal class tonight. We have really had fun and learnt heaps. I am very grateful for Peter and hsi willingness to learn all of this preparation stuff together. He is already a fabulous dad. He has begun 'chatting' to our baby by getting right up close to my tummy and saying 'Dad, Dad, Dad, Dad..'. So beautiful and funny. That is the amazing man I married!!

I really need to get going and onto the cross trainer, I have found that it makes me more in control of my energy levels - and helps me sleep at night - also my little kicker is moving so much I need to rock him/her to sleep!

Thanks for listening,
M.

3 Comments:

Blogger Megan said...

Glad you had a good time at the baby shower. I loved doing it for you.
Can't believe you guys are up to your last class. How exciting. You guys are going to be great parents!

5:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey Marina, nice to see some of the pics up. Did you get the link from Christina's post on obsessions?? It means you've been invited to make your own post on 5 things your obsessed about hehe. I've done mine- you can check it out if you like and have a giggle. Anyway see you soon

4:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Marina, it will be a while before you spot this email (the first week or so is such a blur) but just wanted to say a big congratulations!

6:40 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home